Spring clean-up plays a vital role in the strong growth of new plants, and in nursing the existing landscape back to health. The winter season’s dry air drains the air’s moisture and prevents gardeners from providing good quality nutrients to their landscape. Spring clean-up paves the way for the plants’ growth and keeps your landscape looking lush and heavenly.
Hursh’s Landscaping Inc. in Emmaus, PA, offers various lawn maintenance services for those people who are unable to tend to their lawns themselves and would like to avail professional help.
Today’s blog post is aimed at creating awareness among our readers of the importance of spring clean-up and the various benefits it offers for enhancing the beauty of their landscape and keeping it looking fresh.
The Importance of Spring-Cleaning for Your Landscape
It is difficult to look after our plants and the lawn properly during the winter season, due to the cold weather, and the damage that snow causes to the landscape. Post-winter spring-cleaning of the lawn allows you to revitalize the existing plants’ growth and paves the way for new seeds to be planted. An overlooked lawn in the winter season gathers dirt, debris, falling leaves, overgrown weeds, etc. During spring-cleaning, weed removal gives plants ample space to grow, and a regularly mowed lawn gives a new look to the landscape.
Benefits of Spring-Cleaning for Your Landscape
Below are just a few benefits that spring-cleaning brings…
1. Spring-cleaning allows the fertilizers to provide nutrients for the plants’ growth.
2. The primary reason behind spring-cleaning is to clear the space for new plants and to create a fresh, new look for the lawn.
3. After the harsh winter season, the spring clean-up ensures a boost to the lawn throughout the season.
4. Weed removal during the spring-cleaning process, prevents them from growing solid roots underground and damaging plants in the process.
5. Investing time in spring clean-up, keeps the lawn lush and healthy even during the hot summer season.
6. If snow is left on your lawn for too long, it can infect the grass and cause it to grow mold. A spring clean-up right after the winter season is most important to prevent the grass from being infected by removing snow from the grassy areas and allowing the airflow for natural growth.
7. Visible trash and debris on your lawn invite unwanted minerals on the landscape, which hinders its growth. Such debris must be immediately removed from the lawn to allow natural airflow to the plants and the grass.
A well-groomed lawn provides a source of serenity, comfort, and fresh air for the residents. It allows them to relax in a natural environment and also boosts their property’s value.
Hursh’s Landscaping Inc. in Emmaus, PA, offers landscaping services and hardscape services to make your lawn look fresh and beautiful all year round. Get Your Free Estimate today, and learn more about our services.